"D'oh, D-D'oh, D'oh, D-D'oh. I'm a brown dog. D'oh. Anybody wanna give me a treat? D'oh D-D'oh. Anybody wanna pet me? D'oh, D-D'oh. I guess I'll lay down now'.
And then there is Sammy. I hate cats, but I'm convinced she isn't really a cat. But just in case she really is, I know that she's the only cat I will ever truly love and care for. She's a fluffy black and white Maine Coon who steals souls, drinks too much, and is an international spy in cahoots with Lieutenant Kitty, the orange stray that sleeps in our backyard. But don't tell her that, she doesn't know that we know what she knows.
Got all that?
Sammy loves unconditionally, that is, until she doesn't want to love you anymore. When that happens, she'll usually abruptly jump off of your lap and retreat to her newest headquarters - the cardboard box. That's where she reports all of your strange humanly habits and brainstorms ways she can rule the
So that's how the Bloody Meowy was born. It might have a silly name, but the story that goes along with it is pretty serious. Plus, this isn't your normal Bloody Mary. Being so spicy and delicious, it needed a different name. I'm not sure if Bloody Meowy screams SPICY, but it'll work for now.
Spicy Bloody Mary (Bloody Meowy)
by Kacey's Kitchen
- 1.5 oz Absolute Peppar Vodka (plus an extra splash for goodluck)
- 3 oz tomato juice
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Slap Ya Mama Hot! seasoning (or other cajun seasoning)
- carrots, celery, limes, and lemons, optional, for garnish
- Wet rim of glass and roll in Slap Ya Mama Hot seasoning. Fill glass with ice.
- Add all other ingredients (except carrots and celery) into another glass or pitcher with ice.
- Stir or shake to combine, strain into seasoned glass.
- Garnish appropriately.